Air conditioning systems are an important part of daily life that are often taken for granted - until they stop working. They need regular maintenance and servicing to ensure that they operate efficently and smoothly. Poorly maintained systems have to work harder to provide the same air quality and temperature, resulting in higher energy consumption. Planned preventative maintenance will save time, money and repair costs. It will extend the life of your system and components and make them function more effectively. These checks ensure compliance with the latest F-Gas regulations and highlight any harmful fluorinated gas leakage.
Booth Air Conditioning provides expert service and maintenance to hundreds of customers in the north of England. These range from small to medium size enterprises to large multi-national companies as well as numerous education, research and medical establishments. We are extremely proud that Booth has long-standing relationships with our clients, providing essential long-term value and support.
The management team include individuals with decades of experience designing, installing, servicing and maintaining systems across the UK and Europe. All our engineers are dedicated professionals, have been trained to the highest standards and are fully employed by Booth. They all carry CITB SKILLcards, attend regular in-house and industry training courses. These include IPAF, PASMA, Asbestos Awareness, First Aid and Customer Care. In addition, due to the wide-ranging profile of clients, Booth engineers are enhanced DBS checked.
Clients are regularly asked to summarise why they select Booth Air Conditioning - year-after-year. And these five examples have become reoccurring and powerful responses:
1) Simply doing a good job - delivering high quality maintenance that extends the working life of equipment, limits breakdowns and call outs.
2) Managing our assets - air conditioning and ventilation equipment meticulously recorded using our world-class software system. This enables Booth to provide timely recommendations reducing costs, improving efficiency and helping to ensure compliance.
3) Post maintenance quality control visits - designed to create engineering continuity and conformity to our high standards.
4) Electronic paperwork package – these including engineer’s reports and an asset list updated after each visit.
5) Offering 24/7 support - all areas of our work available where and when needed.